All about stem cells is a flexible stem cell teaching tool that introduces stem cell science through creative group work and discussion. Includes colourful activity cards, simple worksheets, poster templates and an activity guide with a whole host of suggestions for how to use the materials. Now available to order in print.
In this resource
- Colourful activity cards on four themes covering the basics of stem cell science and its potential applications
- Simple worksheets for those who need additional guidance
- Question sheets and poster templates
- An activity guide full of creative ideas on how to use the materials
All about stem cells covers four basic themes in stem cell biology:
- What is a stem cell? ? what stem cells can do; types of stem cell
- Where do embryonic stem cells come from? ? the blastocyst; cell culture; IVF
- Why bother with stem cells? ? applications now and in the future
- Making stem cells ? induced pluripotent stem cells (iPS cells)
Order a print pack
You can now order a print pack of All about stem cells for 16+ year olds for £5.